Bulgarian Man Convicted for Late Night Disco Double Murder Wanted by Interpol
Interpol has listed as wanted young Bulgarian man Iliyan Todorov, who has gone missing after being convicted of a 2011 double murder in Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Todorov has been convicted for the stabbing murder of two young men in their early 20s in a late night brawl in front of the Solo disco club in downtown Sofia.
Just this Saturday, the 27-year-old, whose whereabouts are unknown, has issued a second message pleading his innocence.
According to Todorov, CCTV footage at the site of the brawl can pl#mce_temp_url#ainly identify him as leaving while the fight is still taking place.
In his messages, he has described his case as a "disgrace" for the Bulgarian judicial system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office wants the Immunity of a GERB MP for "Fornicating with a Child"
- » Bulgaria: Police caught 10 Syrians on Trakia Highway - Two Women were Detained
- » Bulgarian Police detained 43 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania