Bulgarian National Investigative Service Appoints New Chief
The Bulgarian Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) will appoint the new chief of the National Investigative Service on Wednesday.
The only candidate for the position is Sofia City Prosecutor Evgeni Dikov, who was proposed by the Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and members of the SJC.
The head of the National Investigative Service (NIS) also functions as a Deputy Chief Prosecutor.
The previous NIS chief Boyko Naydenov filed his resignation on November 4, citing personal reasons.
Evgeni Dikov has over 30 years of legal experience. He has worked as a deputy district attorney, and district attorney of Sofia, a Sofia City Prosecutor, as well as in the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Dikov was also an investigator in the National Investigative Service.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia