Kelly Rowlan Says She Was Proposed on Skype while in Bulgaria
Kelly Rowlan, the former Destiny's Child star, has confirmed her engagement to manager/beau Tim Witherspoon, adding he popped the question while she was in Bulgaria.
"He asked me first on Skype and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other'," she recalled on "The Queen Latifah Show".
"It was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes."
"I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with.' He really is my best friend," she said.
Rowland, 32, sparked engagement rumor last month after flashing in an Instagram video a huge diamond rock on her ring finger.
It's her second engagement.
She was engaged to former NFL star Roy Williams back in 2004. They broke it off in January 2005, just two months before the planned wedding ceremony.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Understanding Hemp Oil
- » Prince William Visited Oxford Scientists Developing a Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Ministry of Education and Science Recommends Postponing the Proms in Bulgaria
- » Mr Bean’s Essential COVID-19 Checklist, Watch The Video
- » David and Victoria Beckham to Build Secret Tunnel in Their House for Security
- » WhatsApp Down? - Thousands of Users Report Problem with the App