Snowless Christmas Predicted for Bulgaria
There will be no snow throughout most of Bulgaria during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, according to meteorological forecasts.
The next 10-15 days will be slightly warmer, with high temperatures of up to 9 degrees in some parts of the country. Occasional rainfalls can be expected, but the climate will be mostly dry, reports Dariknews.
The higher mountainous regions may see snowfall during this period.
Throughout the rest of the Balkan peninsula the weather situation will be similar.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain