Snowless Christmas Predicted for Bulgaria
There will be no snow throughout most of Bulgaria during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, according to meteorological forecasts.
The next 10-15 days will be slightly warmer, with high temperatures of up to 9 degrees in some parts of the country. Occasional rainfalls can be expected, but the climate will be mostly dry, reports Dariknews.
The higher mountainous regions may see snowfall during this period.
Throughout the rest of the Balkan peninsula the weather situation will be similar.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm
- » Fox Steals More Than 100 Shoes from a Neighborhood in Berlin
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Danger of Hail in Parts of the Country