Bulgaria, China Seek to Deepen Parliament Ties
China and Bulgaria have declared they would seek to further enhance bilateral exchanges and the cooperation of their parliaments.
On Monday, Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov met in Beijing with China's top legislator Zhang Dejiang, chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress.
"China's National People's Congress (NPC) attaches high importance to relations with the Bulgarian parliament, and is willing to strengthen their exchanges on legislation and governing the country," Zhang said, according to Xinhua.
He added that the two parliamentary bodies should promote cooperation and try to create better legal environment for cooperation in trade, investment, technology and tourism.
He also called on the two sides to give full play of friendly groups of legislators to push forward people-to-people communication, so as to consolidate the social foundation of China-Bulgaria friendship, Xinhua informs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus