Harvard Evacuates Buildings over Unconfirmed Reports of Explosives
Four buildings at Harvard University in Massachusetts are being evacuated after an unconfirmed report that bombs may have been placed there.
Monday morning's final exams have been canceled because of the report, student newspaper The Harvard Crimson posted on Twitter, citing Harvard Dean of Undergraduate Education Jay Harris.
"Science Center, Thayer, Sever, and Emerson. Evacuate those buildings now," one of Harvard's tweets read, as cited by CNN.
No explosions have been reported, Harvard emphasized.
"Out of an abundance of caution, the buildings have been evacuated while the report is investigated," Harvard said on the emergency page of its website. "Harvard's focus is on the safety of our students, faculty and staff."
Harvard campus police and local police were said to be on the scene.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir