2 Feeble Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two weak earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria Sunday by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The first, of magnitude 2.7 on the Richter scale, was registered around 11:13 am northwest of the southwestern town of Petrich, between nearby villages of Mihnevo and Drehnevo, at 14.7 km depth.
The second tremor had an epicenter northwest of the town of Madara near the northeastern Bulgarian city of Shumen. It had magnitude 2.4 on Richter scale and a depth of 10.9 km.
No injuries or material damages are reported for the two quakes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach