2 Feeble Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two weak earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria Sunday by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The first, of magnitude 2.7 on the Richter scale, was registered around 11:13 am northwest of the southwestern town of Petrich, between nearby villages of Mihnevo and Drehnevo, at 14.7 km depth.
The second tremor had an epicenter northwest of the town of Madara near the northeastern Bulgarian city of Shumen. It had magnitude 2.4 on Richter scale and a depth of 10.9 km.
No injuries or material damages are reported for the two quakes.
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy - Stay at Home!
- » Code Orange Warning for High Winds and Rough Seas