1 More Resigns from Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
Mihail Dimitrov, member of the board of Bulgaria's energy watchdog has resigned following a similar move of his boss.
The news was announced by the chairman of the parliamentary energy committee Ramadan Atalay from the liberal, predominantly ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms.
"Tensions in the energy sector persist; there are many shortcomings in DKEVR's work, including problems with constant changes in its management," said Atalay.
According to him, the watchdog must assume serious responsibilities and have sufficient staff to carry out constant control on energy and water companies that are regulated.
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Procedure to Select Strategic Investor for Belene NPP Should be Completed within a Year
- » Germany's EEX and Bulgaria's IBEX in Power Futures Tie-up
- » Bulgarian President Radev: If we Want Green Energy, Europe Should not Interfere with Russian Gas Supplies to Bulgaria
- » The Second Pipe of Turkish Stream Will Pass Through Bulgaria