Bulgaria's Ludogorets Stars on the Market - Report
Bulgarian champions Ludogorets Razgrad could sell two of their top players in the January transfer window, according to local media sources.
Brazilian attacking midfielder Marcelinho has attracted the interest of Dutch league leaders Vitesse, writes the daily Tema Sport.
This could be the ideal time for Ludogorets to sell him, since Marcelinho's contract expires in the summer, and the player will become a free agent.
Reports suggest Vitesse scouts attended last weekend's game against Levski Sofia to observe the Brazilian's skills.
Another player who may be sold in January is Slovenian striker Roman Bezjak. However, the Bulgarian champions are willing to let him go only for a substantial sum of money, and if they can guarantee themselves a quality replacement in attack.
The Razgrad team's owner Kiril Domuschiev has announced that as much as EUR 2 M could be available for new signings in the winter.
Ludogorets made headlines this autumn by claiming the 1st place in their Europa League group, and progressing to the next round. They are also leaders in the domestic league.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Golden Girls Shine Bright at EChVarna 2021
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:3 to World Champion France in Paris
- » Russia Complains to Uefa over Ukraine's Euro 2020 Jersey with Crimea on It
- » EU Justice Ministers Caution against Sports-Related Violence during Euro2020