Armed Robbers Raid Paris Jewelry Store
Armed robbers have raided a luxury jewelry store in Paris, stealing EUR 800 000 worth of watches.
"They entered, the male showed the butt of a revolver he had in his belt. Meanwhile, the lady took dozens of watches and placed them in a bag. They then left the shop on foot", said a Paris police chief, cited by Euronews.
The incident happened near the Place Vendome, not far from where another major luxury boutique robbery took place 2 months ago.
In yet another robbery, the Carlton Hotel in Cannes fell victim to jewelry robbers in July. The amount stolen was reported to be worth as much as EUR 1.4 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey is preparing to take command of NATO forces in Kosovo
- » The Eurozone was in Recession in the First Quarter of 2023
- » Four Young Children have been Injured after a Knife Attack in a Town in the French Alps
- » Day 470 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US claims Russia is Responsible for Blowing Up the Kakhovka Dam
- » Due to the Severe Forest Fires in Canada - Authorities are giving out Free Masks in New York
- » 2024: The EU will Run out of Money for Ukraine