Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged
A Syrian citizen, who attacked a shopkeeper in Bulgarian capital Sofia Monday night, has been charged.
He was arrested for 72 hours, and the prosecution would demand a permanent detention due to the higher degree of public danger of his crime, said spokesperson of the Prosecutor's Office Peter Belchev.
The 34-year-old Syrian Mohammed Ahmed Alsan Isharbe has been charged with attempted robbery and causing minor injuries to the shopkeeper.
The 19-year-old victim sought medical care but refused to be hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed