Police in Sofia on Lookout for 5 Armed Robbers
Police in the Bulgarian capital Sofia are on the lookout for five men, who staged a brazen armed robbery in the warehouse of a pharmaceutical company Friday evening.
According to initial police information, the men, wearing masks, have managed to take at gunpoint a substantial amount of money, between BGN 50 000 and BGN 85 000, as different local media have reported different amounts. They drove away in a black SUV. At least one of them had a machine gun.
The warehouse is located in a southern district near the intersection of Simeonovsko Shosse and the Sofia beltway. No one has been injured
The owner company, Libra AG, is an affiliate of a large German holding.
A police investigation is underway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard