2 Feeble Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two weak earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria Tuesday by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Acdemy of Sciences.
The first, of magnitude 2.5 on the Richter scale, was registered around 3 pm in the Rila Mountain, nearby the villages of Govedartsi and Beli Iskar, at 50 km depth.
The second tremor had an epicenter in the Oborishte locality near central Bulgarian town of Panagyurishte, and reached magnitude 2.4 on Richter.
No injuries or damages are reported for the two quakes.
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas