Bulgaria Welcomes Landmark Iran Deal
Bulgaria has welcomed the agreement reached between the E3 +3 and Iran on the Joint Plan of Action on Iran's Nuclear Programme.
The agreement between Iran, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Russia, China, and Germany was concluded early on Sunday, with Iran agreeing to curb some of its nuclear activities in return for sanctions relief.
In a statement, Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry has described the agreement as “the result of the determination of the sides to open the way to finding a mutually acceptable, long-term comprehensive solution to this long-standing issue.”
“The practical implementation of the interim agreement is a precondition for finding a final comprehensive solution and will be key to achieving success of the entire diplomatic and confidence-building process, and will contribute to the establishment of greater security in the region,” the statement says.
“We express hope that the talks between the sides will continue in the spirit of constructivism and mutual respect as demonstrated in Geneva.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names