Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Saturday.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 2 km. The epicenter is located 19 km northwest of the town of Yakoruda and 63 km south from the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of casualties or damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend