Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Saturday.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 2 km. The epicenter is located 19 km northwest of the town of Yakoruda and 63 km south from the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of casualties or damage.
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas