3 Temperature Records Broken in Bulgaria, Snow Coming In
Lingering warm weather in late November set three new temperature records in Bulgaria Thursday.
Those were Veliko Tarnovo, 24.2 degrees Centigrade, and Razgrad, 19.3 C, in northern Bulgaria, and Elhovo, 19.4, in the south.
In spite of the warm day Thursday, most of north-eastern Bulgaria did not get highs over 10 C, due to lingering fog, informed Bulgaria's National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Weather will stay cozy Friday and Saturday, but no temperature records are expected to be broken, informed the weather service.
A cold front is expected early next week, which is likely to bring the first snow in Bulgaria's lowlands.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days