Syrian Refugee, 35, Dies in Bulgarian Camp
A Syrian man, aged 35, has passed away on Thursday morning, less than a week after he was accommodated at a refugee center in Sofia, local media reported.
The man arrived at the Military Ramp refugee center on November 15, together with his wife and three children, Dnevnik daily reported.
According to the other refugees at the center, the man has been suffering from cardiac problems and complained of feeling pain in his chest over the last few days.
Early this morning he said the pain had grown stronger after which he died at 10 am. An ambulance was called an hour after death.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Has the Highest Mortality Rate in the EU
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece