Syrian Refugee, 35, Dies in Bulgarian Camp
A Syrian man, aged 35, has passed away on Thursday morning, less than a week after he was accommodated at a refugee center in Sofia, local media reported.
The man arrived at the Military Ramp refugee center on November 15, together with his wife and three children, Dnevnik daily reported.
According to the other refugees at the center, the man has been suffering from cardiac problems and complained of feeling pain in his chest over the last few days.
Early this morning he said the pain had grown stronger after which he died at 10 am. An ambulance was called an hour after death.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » NASA Accelerates Its Plans to Land on the Moon
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming