Syrian Refugee, 35, Dies in Bulgarian Camp
A Syrian man, aged 35, has passed away on Thursday morning, less than a week after he was accommodated at a refugee center in Sofia, local media reported.
The man arrived at the Military Ramp refugee center on November 15, together with his wife and three children, Dnevnik daily reported.
According to the other refugees at the center, the man has been suffering from cardiac problems and complained of feeling pain in his chest over the last few days.
Early this morning he said the pain had grown stronger after which he died at 10 am. An ambulance was called an hour after death.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: For Now, a Full Lockdown in the Country is Not Necessary
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » Bulgarian Police Broke Up a Network for Issuing Fake Vaccination Certificates
- » Bulgaria: Cost for a Seriously Sick Person with COVID-19 is Over BGN 3,500
- » Bulgarian Prof.: A Booster Dose is Given 6 Months after the Second
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country