Bulgaria U-21 Footballers Thrashed by Slovenia
Bulgaria’s under-21 national team lost 1:5 at home to Slovenia, which ended their hopes of qualifying for the European Championships.
This was the third consecutive loss for Mihail Madanski’s boys in these qualifiers, and a second loss to Slovenia.
The coach took the full blame after the match in Stara Zagora, admitting he had made errors in the starting lineup as well as in motivating his players.
After 8 matches, Bulgaria is 5th in the group, ahead only of outsiders Andorra.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia