Madonna Endorses Modern Art Video Made By Bulgarian Photographer
US popstar Madonna has published a video made by Bulgarian photographer and visual artist Krasimir Marchev in her Art for Freedom online initiative.
Video submitted by Bulgarian visual artist Krasimir Marchev to the Art for Freedom online platform created by Madonna in support of freedom of speech was included in a live exhibition on November 13, informs zonaburgas.bg
“The Bridge” is a short video clip filmed on the Bridge of Burgas, a black sea coastal city in Bulgaria.
Madonna has selected the video for the presentation of her digital non-profit project, Art for Freedom, which aims to support people who are passionate about music, art and social causes.
“Bridges are good metaphors for freedom. I like it, makes me want to cross that bridge”, says Madonna’s personal comment for the video.
“I have never expected such interest in my video and when I saw it live, as part of the online visual art exhibition of works personally selected by Madonna I was happy about it, and the fact that she wrote a personal comment about the video is really valuable to me”, says the artist, Krasimir Marchev , as cited by zonaburgas.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 175 Years Since the Birth of Bulgarian Revolutionary and Poet Hristo Botev
- » The 5 Top Christmas Traditions in Bulgaria
- » A Monument to the Lawyers-Saviors of the Bulgarian Jews will be erected in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Book Fair in Sofia
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry