Popular Bulgarian Director Voices Support for Student Protests
Prominent Bulgarian director Yavor Gardev has joined a long list of his colleagues supporting the antigovernment protests in the country.
After the end of a performance of Shakespeare's Hamlet, which he directed, Gardev has surprisingly stepped on the stage of the National Ivan Vazov Theater and has stated before the audience the following:
"I am Yavor Gardev. I want to say that we oppose the use of force against Bulgarian citizens and support the attempts to build a civil society."
The statement has been met by long-lasting, thundering applause.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana