Bulgarian Extremists Launch Own Party
Bulgarian extreme nationalists AKA skinheads are establishing Saturday a new party with the name "Nationalist Party of Bulgaria."
It will include the formations National Resistance, the Bulgarian National-Radical Party, the organization "Blood and Honor," and a number of informal youth patriotic nationalist organizations and groups from Sofia and the country.
The founding meeting is going to be held at 1 pm in the headquarters of the Federation of Scientific Unions on "Rakovski" street in the capital Sofia.
The agenda includes the approval and adoption of the party code and election of leadership and control bodies in accordance with it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Will Seek a Fair Update of Pensions, Third Month in a Row All 2.1 Million Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures