Bulgarian Extremists Launch Own Party
Bulgarian extreme nationalists AKA skinheads are establishing Saturday a new party with the name "Nationalist Party of Bulgaria."
It will include the formations National Resistance, the Bulgarian National-Radical Party, the organization "Blood and Honor," and a number of informal youth patriotic nationalist organizations and groups from Sofia and the country.
The founding meeting is going to be held at 1 pm in the headquarters of the Federation of Scientific Unions on "Rakovski" street in the capital Sofia.
The agenda includes the approval and adoption of the party code and election of leadership and control bodies in accordance with it.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor