Bulgarian Extremists Launch Own Party
Bulgarian extreme nationalists AKA skinheads are establishing Saturday a new party with the name "Nationalist Party of Bulgaria."
It will include the formations National Resistance, the Bulgarian National-Radical Party, the organization "Blood and Honor," and a number of informal youth patriotic nationalist organizations and groups from Sofia and the country.
The founding meeting is going to be held at 1 pm in the headquarters of the Federation of Scientific Unions on "Rakovski" street in the capital Sofia.
The agenda includes the approval and adoption of the party code and election of leadership and control bodies in accordance with it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend