New Bulgargaz CEO Appointed
Dimitar Gogov, former CEO of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has been replaced with Shishman Chaushev, former director of regional National Revenue Agency branch.
Dimitar Gogov, former CEO of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz who was surprisingly discharged from his post on Friday, confirmed himself for BNR that he is no longer chief executive of Bulgargaz and that his successor on the post will be Shishman Chaushev, former director of National Revenue Agency regional office in Vidin.
Gogov also said that he was not informed about the decision for his replacement, reports BNR.
The decision made by The Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH), an enterprise which brings together all state-owned energy companies is yet to be confirmed officially.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February