US Ambassador Pays Informal Visit to Bulgarian Town Kardzhali
The US Ambassador, Marcie Ries has donated books to a language school in Kardzhali and met with the mayor of the city, Hasan Azis.
The US Ambassador has discussed the economic development of the region and local investment projects with the mayor of Kardzhali during her unofficial trip to the town on Thursday, informs standartnews.com
Ambassador Ries also donated English language books to a local high school.
“Bulgarians and Americans share positive feelings towards each other”, pointed out H.E. Marcie Ries in Kardzhali.
Further deepening of the valuable relations between the people of the US and Bulgaria is one of the goals of the US Embassy, said the US Ambassador during her visit in the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus