Bulgaria's National Investigative Service Chief Officially Dismissed
Boyko Naydenov, photo by BGNES
Bulgaria's Supreme Judicial Council (VSS) has approved the resignation of Boyko Naydenov as head of the National Investigative Service and as magistrate.
Naydenov, who was also Deputy Chief Prosecutor, filed his resignation on November 4, citing personal reasons.
He refused to disclose any details about his motives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend