Berbatov's Mum Fired as Nurse at Bulgarian Hospital - Report
Dimitar Berbatov's mother, Margarita, who has been working for years as senior nurse at the hospital in the famous striker's home town of Blagoevgrad, has lost her job, local media reports.
The executive director of the state hospital has ordered that Berbatova's contract is terminated, according to unconfirmed information.
The move was reportedly justified by plans for new management of the hospital.
Vladimir Pandev was appointed executive director of the hospital, which is the biggest in the region, in October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1087 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours