Bulgaria Announces Reshuffle of Culture Palace Governing Body
Bulgarian Culture Minister Patar Stoyanovich has fired the entire governing body of the Sofia-based National Palace of Culture (NDK), it was announced on Wednesday.
Stoyanovich has told the Bulgarian National Radio that the move has been triggered by “the accumulation of worryingly high expenditures” over the years.
Peni Raeva is set to become NDK’s new CEO, according to the 24 Chasa daily. She is a former deputy CEO of the palace.
The new governing body will also include Antoaneta Zhelyazkova, Veselina Mincheva and Olga Manolova, according to the paper.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian History: 119 years since the Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising
- » After the Arson in North Macedonia the Renovated Facade of the Bulgarian Cultural Center is Ready
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 185th Anniversary of the Birth of Vasil Levski
- » “Bulgaria and Macedonia. History and Politics” Enters all major World Libraries in English
- » Bulgarian Actress Maria Bakalova will be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- » US with a Report on Religious Freedom in Bulgaria: Mosques are not Built or Repaired