Oncoming Winds, Rain Bring Weather Alert in Bulgaria
Code orange and code yellow for weather hazards are placed on some 2/3 of Bulgaria's territory for Wednesday, due to a rain front coming in.
Code orange for dangerous weather has been placed over the southern Smolyan and Kardzhali regions due to expected heavy rains (up to 50 l/m3), announced the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology.
Lower-degree code yellow for potentially dangerous weather has been placed on most regions in northern and eastern Bulgaria due to expected high winds.
Lows for Wednesday are expected to range within 10-17 degrees Celsius, while highs are expected to be at 18-23 C.
The weather is expected to clear up again starting Thursday.
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas