Bulgarian Deputy Chief Prosecutor Resigns
Boyko Naydenov, Bulgaria’s Deputy Chief Prosecutor and Chief of country’s National Investigative Service, has stepped down, according to local media.
Naydenov is yet to clarify the motives for his decision – but daily newspaper Capital reports that the official has been “in isolation” over the past six months, with Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov refusing to contact with him.
The paper reminds that the Chief Prosecutor’s Office recently launched a revision of the National Investigative Service.
Under the Bulgarian legislation, the head of the National Investigative Service has the statute of Deputy Chief Prosecutor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend