Halloween Invades Sofia Clubs
Sofia citizens are going out on Thursday night to celebrate Halloween, despite the fact that it is not a traditional Bulgarian holiday, rather an imported one that became quite popular in the country in recent years.
Halloween fans will have a large selection of events on Halloween night as it would be difficult to find a club in Sofia, which will not mark the special day.
Halloween is based on the ancient Celtic holiday 'All Hallows Eve', that marked the only day of the year when dead spirits were allowed to walk the earth.
Most celebrated in the US, Halloween has now spread its influence mainly as a commercialized event in many countries that did not celebrate it five or ten years ago, Bulgaria included.
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
- » Exhibition of Kolyo Karamfilov at the National Palace of Culture