Bulgaria Producer Prices Decline on Annual Basis
Bulgaria's industrial producer prices marked a negligible decline in September over the previous month, but fell tangibly on an annual basis, official data shows.
The overall producer price index fell 4.2% year-on-year, with prices in the manufacturing sector dropping 3.5%, data released by the National Statistical Institute showed on Wednesday.
The sharpest fall – more than 10.4% - was registered in the mining and quarrying sector.
In the domestic market, producer prices decreased 3.5 percent annually and 0.2 percent from the previous month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Increase in Exports from Bulgaria by over 27% up until April
- » Bulgaria: Vegetables continue to become Cheaper
- » Bulgarian PM in Sadovo after the Hail: Within a Month we will Reimburse the Funds of Farmers