Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir Head Passes Away at 81
Academician Hristo Nedyalkov, the esteemed founder and head of the Children's Choir with the Bulgarian National Radio, has passed away at the age of 81.
Nedyalkov founded the Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir in 1960 – and has been its conductor ever since.
During these 50 years the choir has been on 80 tours and it has given over 2000 concerts in over 30 countries. Its repertoire includes about 800 songs written by Bulgarian and foreign composers.
Hristo Nedyalkov was also a renowned composer and author of over 400 works for children’s and women’s choirs, the Bulgarian National Radio reminds.
He was bestowed with a number of prestigious international awards for his work over the years.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92