Syrian Refugee Found Dead Near Bulgaria-Macedonia Border
The body of a Syrian refugee has been discovered outside the Bulgarian village of Ranentsi, near the country’s border with Macedonia.
The body exhibited no traces of violence, police said on Tuesday.
The 36-year-old refugee had been placed in the Transit Center in Pastrogor. An ID document issued by the Transit Center has been found on the body.
The man traveled by bus from Sofia to the town of Kyustendil and then hired a cab to the vicinity of Ranentsi, according to local media.
Police are investigating the case.
- » Developing: Shooting in New Jersey, there are Killed and Injured
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children