Bulgaria Moves Up to 58th in World Bank's 'Doing Business' Ranking
The World Bank has ranked Bulgaria 58th out of 189 countries in the 2014 edition of the Doing Business report.
In the 2014 edition of the Doing Business report, the World Bank ranked economies from 1 to 189 by the ease of doing business index.
Bulgaria has moved eight spots up compared to the 2013 DB report.
Singapore topped the global ranking on the ease of doing business. Joining it on the list of the top 10 economies with the most business-friendly regulatory environments are Hong Kong SAR, China; New Zealand; the United States; Denmark; Malaysia; the Republic of Korea; Georgia; Norway; and the United Kingdom.
Ukraine, Rwanda, the Russian Federation, the Philippines, Kosovo, Djibouti, C?te d’Ivoire, Burundi, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, and Guatemala are among the economies improving the most in 2012/13 in areas tracked by Doing Business.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Event: II International Municipal BRICS Forum (IMBRICS Forum)
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October