TURKISH BUS STOLEN FROM A HOTEL SECURE PARKING
Sports | August 23, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Criminals stole the Mercedes-604 bus with Turkish registration from a secure parking lot in front of the Hrankov hotel 4 - 6 a.m. yesterday. The bus brought 29 Turkish journalists and VIP guests for the return game between Levski and Galatasaray. The driver claims that at 4 p.m. the bus was in the parking lot. Two hours later, however, one of the VIP guests noticed that the vehicle is missing. The security guarding the parking lot say that at about 6 a.m. two young guys, who were talking Turkish loudly, opened the bus unperturbed and drove off. The police is looking for a blue Mercedes bus with license plate 34 TE 2372. This was the headline news in Turkish mass media on Wednesday.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)