Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Triumphs at Stockholm Open Final
Bulgaria's highest-ranked tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has defeated David Ferrer in the final of the Stockholm Open.
The Stockholm tournament is from the ATP level.
Seventh-seeded Bulgarian Dimitrov, 22, from the southern city of Haskovo, scored a 2:6, 6:3, 6:4 victory over Ferrer, stopping him from winning his third title of the year and first since February
Dimitrov opened the year with his first career final in Brisbane, Australia, but entered Stockholm on a four-match losing streak.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cristiano Ronaldo will not play in Saudi Arabia
- » World Cup: The Most Iconic Performances of All-Time
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem