Russian Authorities Deter Terrorist Attack
The Russian Federal Security Services have deterred a terrorist attack against a warehouse for storing chemical weapons in Kirovska Oblast.
Two suspects have been detained in connection with the planned attack in the Northern Caucusus region, reports ITAR-TASS. Both belong to the Islamic Wahhabi movement.
The Russian services confirmed that if the attack had been carried out, hundreds could have lost their lives.
- » Shinzo Abe Won the Elections in Japan
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Trillions of Cigarette Butts Thrown on the Ground Annually
- » Ursula von der Leyen: The European Union does not Want a Hard Brexit
- » China is the World's Largest Watermelon Producer
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement