Checkpoints on Bulgarian-Turkish Border Back to Normal
The cross border checkpoints on the Bulgarian-Turkish border are reported to be functioning normally after Turkish carriers staged a blockade several days ago.
Late Sunday evening, the line of tractor trailers on the Bulgarian side of the border at Kapitan Andreevo – Kapukule was about 15 kilometers long but has almost dissipated Sunday morning. Lines have been also reduced at the Lessovo border crossing.
The use of the border crossings "Zlatograd" and "Ivaylovgrad" is very intense and they are working at full capacity, said Bulgarian Customs authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » These Bulgarian Electric Vehicles will be Among the Most Affordable on the World Market
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%
- » The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents