'Rocky' Buys Property in Bulgaria – Report
The Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has reportedly bough land in Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Sozopol, according to media sources.
Stallone had set his eye on a 3 acre land near a gulf at the Black Sea while filming “Rocky 5” in 2011, writes the daily 24 Chasa.It is believed that he has paid EUR 1 M to buy the property.
The online site e-Burgas writes that Stallone has purchased the land in August and now plans to build a 3-story house, with a helipad on the top.
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families