'Rocky' Buys Property in Bulgaria – Report
The Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has reportedly bough land in Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Sozopol, according to media sources.
Stallone had set his eye on a 3 acre land near a gulf at the Black Sea while filming “Rocky 5” in 2011, writes the daily 24 Chasa.It is believed that he has paid EUR 1 M to buy the property.
The online site e-Burgas writes that Stallone has purchased the land in August and now plans to build a 3-story house, with a helipad on the top.
- » Megan Markle's Nephew, Tyler Dooley, Named a Drug after Her 3-Month-Old Son Archie
- » Brad Pitt Received a Compliment from the Space
- » Ed Sheeran Takes a Long Break from the Stage
- » Who Are the Highest-Paid Singers Singers in the World?
- » Interesting Objects to Brighten Up Your Home Decor
- » The World's Five Highest Paid Actresses According to the Forbes Ranking