Bulgarian-Born Actress Stirs Fresh Berlusconi Scandal in Italy
Controversial Bulgarian-born actress Michelle Bonev has triggered a new scandal in Italy, claiming that former PM Silvio Berlusconi has been involved in a “hoax” engagement.
Berlusconi’s love story with his 28-year-old fianc?e Francesca Pascale is “a big hoax”, Bonev has said in her blog, stating that Pascale is homosexual.
Bonev goes further to claim that Pascale has been “more than a friend” of hers.
Pascale has now instructed her lawyer to file a lawsuit against the controversial actress, according to Corriere Della Sera.
Bonev, 42, has stirred several scandals in Italy over the years.
In 2010, Italian media revealed that she received a "fabricated" award created just for her at the Venice Film Fest for her movie “Goodbye Mama.”
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families