Man Passes Away inside Central Sofia Metro Station
A man has passed away during rush hour inside the central "Serdika" subway station in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The tragic incident happened around 9 am Friday morning. The dead body has not been on the tracks, but was discovered on a bench.
The authorities do not believe this was suicide or foul play, but both have not been ruled out, pending the coroner's report.
The man has been carrying an ID card. As the station was swarming with people, the body was hidden by a screen and guarded by an employee of Sofia's Metropolitan company and two policemen.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » Archaeologists Find World's Oldest Bread and were Surprised
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Ryanair Cancels 600 Flights In Cabin Crew's Most Succesful Strike
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films