Bulgarian Property Sales Improve During 3rd Quarter
Bulgaria's real estate market has experienced a 1.42% growth in sales on an annual basis during the third quarter of 2013.
A total of 59 475 real estate properties were sold during the third quarter, reveals Bulgarian Properties.
The property sales in the bigger regional cities account for 53% of the total national sales.
The highest increase compared to the same period in 2012 is registered in Burgas, with a rise of 23,43%. This is attributed to a much higher interest in sea-side properties from Ukrainian and Russian nationals.
In the capital Sofia, 7.74% more properties were sold compared to the same period in 2012. Plovdiv registered a similar increase, at 7.64%.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing