Nina Dobrev Goes Topless in Support of Obamacare
Bulgaria-born actress Nina Dobrev, known best for her sexy dressing style and red carpet appearances, has taken her top down in support of Obama healthcare law.
The 24-year-old "Vampire Diaries" star stripped down and posed for an Instagram photo as a means of drawing attention to the issue of healthcare.
Dobrev posed topless with a sign reading "#getcovered" in front of her chest.
"Im Canadian. We have healthcare for all. If you dont have insurance go to http://say.ly/cdi6TN2 and #GetCovered, Because w/o it, youre naked," she wrote.
A number of celebrities have shown their support for the healthcare law with the hashtag #getcovered by posting messages, including Kerry Washington, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Sophia Bush, Kate Bosworth, Julianne Moore and Shaun White.
But their support was far less revealing than Dobrev’s.
- » Elton John Can Earn Over $ 10 million From the Music of "Lion King"
- » Queen Elizabeth II is Looking For a Chef
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday