Nina Dobrev Goes Topless in Support of Obamacare
Bulgaria-born actress Nina Dobrev, known best for her sexy dressing style and red carpet appearances, has taken her top down in support of Obama healthcare law.
The 24-year-old "Vampire Diaries" star stripped down and posed for an Instagram photo as a means of drawing attention to the issue of healthcare.
Dobrev posed topless with a sign reading "#getcovered" in front of her chest.
"Im Canadian. We have healthcare for all. If you dont have insurance go to http://say.ly/cdi6TN2 and #GetCovered, Because w/o it, youre naked," she wrote.
A number of celebrities have shown their support for the healthcare law with the hashtag #getcovered by posting messages, including Kerry Washington, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Sophia Bush, Kate Bosworth, Julianne Moore and Shaun White.
But their support was far less revealing than Dobrev’s.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dimiter Marinov was Awarded for Honorary Ambassador of Novinite in Culture Category for 2019
- » Top Six Hobbies to Try at Home
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Known for Wrapping Buildings and Famous Landmarks Died aged 84
- » June 1st - International Children's Day
- » Rose-Picking Ritual Took Place near Karlovo, Bulgaria
- » Forbes: Kylie Jenner is Not a Billionaire and Has Presented False Information