Bulgaria’s CSKA Football Club Plans Stock Market Listing
CSKA Sofia intends to file for an IPO on Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) at the beginning of 2014, according to CEO.
CSKA plans to file for an IPO on BSE at the start of 2014 and within a week the club’s legal form of ownership will be changed from EAD to AD, said Alexander Tomov, CEO, at a press conference on Monday October 7th.
“We are currently hard at work according to a time-frame outlined for the incoming IPO and I guess that we will manage to go public shortly after New Year’s Day 2014”, announced Tomov.
In July, 2013 CSKA’s management selected the financial company “Aval In AD” as investment intermediary to handle the IPO.
Bistra Ilkova, Chair of the Board of Directors of “Aval in AD”, was a CEO of BSE until 2010.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans
- » Fed: Inflation remains “Too High”