Bulgaria’s CSKA Football Club Plans Stock Market Listing
CSKA Sofia intends to file for an IPO on Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) at the beginning of 2014, according to CEO.
CSKA plans to file for an IPO on BSE at the start of 2014 and within a week the club’s legal form of ownership will be changed from EAD to AD, said Alexander Tomov, CEO, at a press conference on Monday October 7th.
“We are currently hard at work according to a time-frame outlined for the incoming IPO and I guess that we will manage to go public shortly after New Year’s Day 2014”, announced Tomov.
In July, 2013 CSKA’s management selected the financial company “Aval In AD” as investment intermediary to handle the IPO.
Bistra Ilkova, Chair of the Board of Directors of “Aval in AD”, was a CEO of BSE until 2010.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Jumped to 45.1 Billion Euros
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy