Romania Legalizes Medical Marijuana
Romania has legalized the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.
According to Romania-Insider, as cited by Sega daily, the possession and use of marijuana for any purposes was illegal prior to the changes.
However, the country's legislation on narcotic substances has been changed to provide that derivatives of the plant may be used to alleviate pains and the reduce seizure frequency in cases of epilepsy, cancer, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Romania is the tenth EU Member State to legalize medical marijuana.
Tests are currently underway to determine the efficiency of administering marijuana to patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and Tourette syndrome.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”
- » School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported
- » The Kremlin is Discussing Closing the Border, Hundreds of Thousands of Russians have Left
- » Volodymyr Zelensky is the Most Influential Jewish Person in the World
- » Day 215 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The US will respond "Decisively" if Russia uses Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine