Mosque in Bulgarian Town Attacked Yet Again
Young men broke three of the windows of the mosque in Bulgarian town of Kazanlak on Saturday night, witnesses have said.
Two young men broke the mosque’s windows by pelting them with stone and ran away from the place of the incident.
The mosque in Kazanlak, Central Bulgaria, has been attacked several times for the past years, while its windows are regularly broken up.
In 2006 there was an attempt to set the mosque on fire.
Later on, the mosque was painted with swastikas in a highly offensive act.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol Discovered an International Criminal Group for Financial Fraud Operating in Bulgaria
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria