'Balkan Express 2013' Retro Train Arrives in Bulgaria
The luxury retro train “Balkan Express 2013" riding about 200 tourists - retro trips lovers from all around the world - will arrive in Bulgaria on Sunday.
The retro train departed from Germany on October 3, went through Austria, Hungary and Serbia on its way to Bulgaria.
The attraction train composed of retro carriages and led by stream locomotives will start its 6-days tour around Bulgaria departing from Sofia Central Railway Station at 08:20 a.m on Monday.
Bulgarian State Railways/BDZ/ will put to work all available museum steam locomotives, that have been restored, to run the train.
The route of “Balkan Express 2013" train includes the Bulgarian towns of Lakatnik , Pleven , Veliko Tarnovo, Tryavna, Stara Zagora, Plovdiv, Karlovo, Klisura ,Koprivshtitsa , Bansko and Velingrad among others.
The “Balkan Express 2013" train consists of four retro carriages and two restaurant wagons, manufactured in Germany in the 60s of the 20th century.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported
- » 245 White-headed Vultures Live along the Arda River
- » Minister of Environment: Bulgaria Is in for Serious Water Crisis