'Balkan Express 2013' Retro Train Arrives in Bulgaria
The luxury retro train “Balkan Express 2013" riding about 200 tourists - retro trips lovers from all around the world - will arrive in Bulgaria on Sunday.
The retro train departed from Germany on October 3, went through Austria, Hungary and Serbia on its way to Bulgaria.
The attraction train composed of retro carriages and led by stream locomotives will start its 6-days tour around Bulgaria departing from Sofia Central Railway Station at 08:20 a.m on Monday.
Bulgarian State Railways/BDZ/ will put to work all available museum steam locomotives, that have been restored, to run the train.
The route of “Balkan Express 2013" train includes the Bulgarian towns of Lakatnik , Pleven , Veliko Tarnovo, Tryavna, Stara Zagora, Plovdiv, Karlovo, Klisura ,Koprivshtitsa , Bansko and Velingrad among others.
The “Balkan Express 2013" train consists of four retro carriages and two restaurant wagons, manufactured in Germany in the 60s of the 20th century.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Snowfall Has Closed Some Mountain Passes
- » UK Reaches 100 000 Deaths from Covid-19
- » German Government Denied Reports that AstraZeneca's Vaccine Is Less Effective in Older People
- » Global Ice Sheet Melting Much Faster Than in 1990
- » US Embassy and Bulgarian Red Cross Launch Another Anti-Covid Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Political Scientist: Society Can Survive Without Restaurants for a While, Schools Must Work