Bulgaria Moves to Vaccinate Refugee Children
Bulgaria’s Health Ministry has announced that it will vaccinate all refugee children on the country’s territory over the next two months.
The children will be vaccinated against pertussis, polio, tetanus, diphtheria and hemophilus influenza.
A month later, they will be vaccinated against morbilli, parotitis and rubella.
By the end of this week, all regional health inspectorates in Bulgaria will receive disinfectants that are to be distributed among asylum centers, the Health Ministry has also announced.
Bulgaria is undertaking measures to accommodate all potential refugees that might arrive from Syria seeking shelters from the devastating civil war conflict. Bulgarian officials have said the country may have to provide shelter for as many as 10,000 Syrian refugees by the end of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test